Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Star wars Episode 1 The phantom menece (1999)

The phantom menace was well kind of well iffy if you want to call it that. It was mixed i mean these are the things that i thought were good: Pod-racing,Darth maul v.s. Qui gon jinn and Obi wan.

I was really disappointed in this movie especially since it was the rising of Jar Jar Bink's. I cried as i finished the spectacular saga because Jar Jar Stinks ruined it for me.

I mean where did George Lucas's talent go or did he turn to the dark side???
As we know it a movie maker that we love could most definitely be a sith lord....

Con's: Jar Jar Bink's was a big bad mistake that George Lucas made and i sure hope he does not return in episode 7 _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  You will have to find out the title in another post....The acting uh it hurts just thinking about it.
Over all it was The battle of the five armies all over again(By the way im talking about the movie the book was awesome) but on to the pros....


Pro's:
I said it up top but i will say it again The pod-racing and the last battle that is all i liked from this movie.

I hoped you liked my review remember to comment and follow see you soon and follow me on Google +

P.S. they should have replaced Jar Jar with Darth maul it would be so awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment