Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Star wars Episode 2 Attack of the clones (2002)

Attack of the clones wow already reviewing Episode 2 geez  (I'm a serious star wars fan if you didn't know by now)

Well i kind of feel like it was The phantom menace all over again I mean you might say differently and that it was awesome but to me it was another CGI fest called a Star wars movie.

I don't mean to be to harsh on the prequels i mean there still fun to watch as a movie but not as a Star wars movie. It just makes me sad what they did to the saga of awesomeness....YODA QUOTE: Twisted by the dark side George Lucas has become the man that made the Star wars movies gone he is twisted by the CGI side....

CON'S: Acting was terrible ANAKIN QUOTE: I wish i could just wish away my feelings.
Thats a snapshot of Attack of the clones. Jango fett was wasted (like Darth maul)
there were a bunch of references to the phantom menace and well its self explanatory....

PRO'S: The CGI was okay the special effects were pretty cool and the fights were awesome and when the fought Count dooku and Anakin getting his hand cut off was pretty awesome and the ship fights and kaminio was well done and the Obi wan and Jango fett fight was cool and when they fought in the ships it was even better....

I hope you liked my review on this star wars movie remember to follow and comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment